With warmer weather and Easter coming up this weekend, I know Spring is already here! During research for this post I realized we have a LOT of products here at Petit Collage that fit perfectly with the season. So I couldn’t help but put together a Lorena’s Pick based entirely on Petit Collage. Bright colorful patterns are just what anyone needs to kiss winter goodbye!
I hope you all enjoy yourselves this holiday weekend. I am looking forward to taking the little one to Easter Egg hunts!
1. Bird Trio Mobile by Petit Collage
2. Mod Flowers Jumbo Board by Petit Collage
3. Pink Butterfly Print on Wood by Petit Collage
4. Flower Paper Strand Mobile by Petit Collage
5. Acrylic Bird Mirror by Petit Collage
6. Apples in a Row Paper Strand Mobile by Petit Collage
7. Funny Bunny Doll by Petit Collage
8. In My Meadow + In My Flower by Sara Gillingham and Lorena Siminovich
9. Sweet Pea Doll by Petit Collage
Valentine’s day has to be on of my favorite holidays because of all the heart-shaped items I get to buy. I love to collect red and pink heart products and this is THE time of year for me to shine! I made an 8ft painting of a hot pink heart for my daughter’s room…that’s how much I love this icon.
Happy Valentine’s day from me and the entire Petit Collage team. May your day be filled with heartfelt goodness!
1. We Are In This Together Print on Wood by Petit Collage
2. Love Heart Blocks by House Industries
3. DIY Love Struck Arrows by Stockholm Vintage and Somewhere Splendid
4. 18″ Paper Tissue Heart from Shop Sweet Lulu
5. Foldover Heart Bag from Jen Hewett
6. Queen of Hearts Doll by Petit Collage
It’s been so long since I’ve been able to sit down and put together a Lorena’s Picks for our blog. But when you run a small business like me, it’s hard to find the time; too many things to do and meetings to go to! Now that our Spring 2013 collection is coming together, our once hectic schedule is calming down. Look forward to more Lorena’s Picks over the weeks!
This Lorena’s Picks is inspired by our brand new Petit Collage USA map Jumbo board. Not only is it designed in the U.S. (ahem, in California), but it is printed directly on FSC-certified birch grown in the U.S. as well. Researching the different states and icons was a lot of fun, especially since I am from Argentina and not 100% familiar with everything here. It was as if I did my own little virtual “road trip” across the country! And thinking of road trips, you can’t possibly have one with the kids without the accessories shown above (minus the wall art, or course).
1. USA Jumbo Board by Petit Collage
2. Instax MINI 7s by FujiFilm
3. I Was Here by Chronicle Books
4. World Traveler Magnetic Dress Up Doll by Mudpuppy
5. Kanken Classic Backpack by Fjall Raven
I’ve been on a kick for shapes ever since my last “Pick” involving confetti (circles!). It’s only fitting I continue the shapes theme today with my geometric themed nursery decor. Circles, triangles, and rectangles, oh my!
1. Japanese Wool Fox Scarf by Bobo
2. Pennants Fabric Wall Decal by Petit Collage
3. “You Are My Sunshine” Print on Wood by Petit Collage
4. Todd Oldham Crayons for Target
5. Geometric Romper from Rare Device
6. Chevron Crochet Pillow Cover (organic cotton) by Marta Costa Studio
The most exciting part about having colorful polka dots on objects is that it makes every day feel like a party! It certainly makes me want to smile.
Our confetti fabric wall decals are truly one of my favorite Petit Collage products of all time. I just brought some home to put them up in our family playroom to add punches of color to our otherwise plain white wall. Now if I could only get the rest of these to decorate my home and studio…
1. Confetti Fabric Wall Decal from Petit Collage
2. Wooden Spoons and Forks by SucreShop
3. Confetti Washi Tape by CraftyJapan
4. Lots of Dots Teacup by Ninainvorm
5. Dotted Pencils by Lisa Stickley
6. Pom Pom Hair Clips by HelloShiso
During my trip to Paris last year, I happened to spot neon pink packaging in the window of the very classic Mariage Freres. For TEA of all things! I knew at that moment neon pink was going to become big.
So, my new favorite tea packaging (called Love Song, simply irresistible) is now this season’s must have hue.
We have some cool Petit Collage goodies with my current obsession: Our Apple of My Eye modern doll, in organic cotton and our animal ABCs, a long time favorite! Both are available in our online shop: www.petitcollage.com.
Speaking of neon pink, stay tuned for a feature on a DIY project I’ve been working on…it involves, ahem, neon pink SPRAY PAINT!
1. Pink Garland from Petit Pan
2. Apple of My Eye Modern Doll from Petit Collage
3. Love Song Tea from Mariage Freres
4. The Fluoro Satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company
5. Hot Pink Dot Bag from Baggu
6. Animal ABCs Pink from Petit Collage
It’s no secret I’m apple obsessed, it was the theme of my daughter nursery.
We recently launched our apple paper strand mobile, which is going right into my kitchen window as soon as I can get my hands on one.
This may only be part one of apple inspired picks! Stay tuned.
1. Strand Mobile
2. Yolk chair
3. Saltwater sandals
4. Baby onesie
5. Apple mirror
6.Cutting fruit set
7.Print on wood