Creativity is essential to the Petit Collage culture. Join us!
We’re always looking for solutions-driven professionals in sourcing, sales, marketing, product development, design, production, and operations.
Want to be a part of it? Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter explaining your unique story and how you can contribute to Petit Collage’s success. Petit Collage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
There is currently one open position:
Position: Associate Sales Manager, Specialty and Key Accounts
Job Description: Reporting to the Specialty and Key Account Director, this position will develop and manage relationships with key accounts with a focus on the children’s gifting market. The position will represent products from Wild & Wolf and Petit Collage. This role will be based at the Wild & Wolf offices in Central Manhattan, New York.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage and grow existing US and Canadian specialty and key accounts
· Identify, pitch and develop new accounts
· Prepare monthly sales forecasts, customer tracking reports and budgets.
· Exceed key account sales, margin and contribution targets quarterly.
· Share key account strategy and product feedback with broader Wild & Wolf Sales team and Petit Collage creative teams.
· Attend relevant trade-shows.
· Work with marketing team on the development and implementation of impactful trade marketing campaigns that drive revenue.
· Work with operations and inventory management teams to ensure adequate inventory.
· Work with creative team to inform the development of concepts and product ideas for key retailers.
· Maintain awareness of competitor products, pricing and distribution.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 4 plus years experience in a sales role within the Children’s Toy, Publishing or Gifting field.
· Experience selling and managing a portfolio of accounts
· Experience identifying and developing new business.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
· Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated professional with ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task.
· Ability to travel extensively within the US (up to 35% of time).
About Wild & Wolf Wild & Wolf is a design company, specializing in the production of gifts and lifestyle accessories. Wild & Wolf work alongside licensed brands to produce exclusive collection including Ted Baker, Orla Kiely, V&A and Happy Jackson, as well as producing ranges such as Ridley’s and Gentlemen’s Hardware. The UK headquartered company has successfully expanded in its 11 years and sells products into 26 countries worldwide. www.wildandwolf.com
About Petit Collage Petit Collage creates bold, thoughtful products and toys for children that utilize sustainable materials and resources. Launched 10 years ago in San Francisco, Petit Collage has successfully expanded from its start in nursery décor, to toys, back to school programs and publishing. Petit Collage products can be found in museums, gift stores, book stores and in accounts such as Anthropologie, Wholefoods and Pottery Barn. www.petitcollage.com.
To Apply: Submit résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.